In these terms and conditions, “we” “us” and “our” refers to the DG Institute (ABN 41 932 057 101), Master Wealth Control Pty Ltd (ABN 41 932 057 101) and Dominique Grubisa. Your access to and use of all content on this website or webpage is provided subject to the following terms and conditions. The information is intended for residents of Australia only.
We reserve the right to amend this notice at any time and your use of the website following any amendments will represent your agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions as amended. We therefore recommend that each time you access our website you read these terms and conditions.
Advice Warning: All content and information provided in this webpage and at the event is general advice and for educational purposes only. None of the information contained within this webpage or at the event constitutes, or is intended to constitute, a recommendation by the presenter that any particular security, investment or strategy is suitable for any specific person. None of the information contained in the webpage is, or is intended to be, personalised investment advice. Investments or strategies mentioned in the webpage may not be suitable for all individuals. All readers of the webpage should make their own independent decision regarding them. The material contained in the webpage does not take into account each reader’s particular investment objectives, financial situation or needs. All readers should strongly consider seeking advice from their own personal investment adviser based on their specific circumstances. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
In the event of a student sharing their story, no remuneration was offered or paid to the student for sharing their story. The timeline and details of all student transactions have not been verified by Dominique Grubisa. If you wish to make a particular investment or follow a particular strategy then you should consult a financial adviser to fully understand the risks associated with that course of action in your particular circumstances.
DG Institute Pty Ltd may refuse registration or entry to any individual. This event is not suitable for young children or babies and entry may be refused.
Recording devices of any kind, animals and illegal substances are strictly prohibited. The event may not be recorded or photographs taken without the express permission of DG Institute Pty Ltd. In addition, no flyers, advertising or marketing collateral may be distributed at the event.
Your attendance shall constitute your acceptance that during the event, each speaker will be offering additional courses for purchase by participants. These courses will enable you to learn in greater detail how to put into practice the speaker’s strategies. These additional educational services will be offered for sale at the event. You are free to choose whether or not you want more information or wish to purchase the further services offered by the speaker.
2. You agree to ensure that your registration details are true and accurate at all times and you undertake to update your registration details from time to time when they change.
4. We reserve the right to terminate your membership at any time if you breach these terms and conditions.
5. Our information is intended to be used by members within Australia only.
6. When you visit our website, we give you a limited licence to access and use our information for personal use.
7. You are permitted to download a copy of the information on this website to your computer for your personal use only provided that you do not delete or change any copyright symbol, trade mark or other proprietary notice. Your use of our content in any other way infringes our intellectual property rights.
8. Except as permitted under the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth), you are not permitted to copy, reproduce, republish, distribute or display any of the information on this website without our prior written permission.
9. The licence to access and use the information on our website does not include the right to use any data mining robots or other extraction tools. The licence also does not permit you to metatag or mirror our website without our prior written permission. We reserve the right to serve you with notice if we become aware of your metatagging or mirroring of our website.
10. This website may from time to time contain hyperlinks to other websites. Such links are provided for convenience only and we take no responsibility for the content and maintenance of or privacy compliance by any linked website. Any hyperlink on our website to another website does not imply our endorsement, support, or sponsorship of the operator of that website nor of the information and/or products which they provide.
11. Linking our website is not permitted. We reserve the right to serve you with notice if we become aware of such linking.
Intellectual Property Rights
12. The copyright to all content on this website including applets, graphics, images, layouts and text belongs to us or we have a licence to use those materials.
13. All trade marks, brands and logos generally identified either with the symbols TM or ® which are used on this website are either owned by us or we have a licence to use them. Your access to our website does not license you to use those marks in any commercial way without our prior written permission.
14. The information we provide on this website is of a general nature only. We are not providing professional advice and you should obtain professional or specialist advice that is appropriate to your circumstances and we give no warranty and accept no liability should you use the information without obtaining independent advice.
15. We give no warranty that the information is free from error or omission and you should use your own care and skill when accessing and using it.
16. To the extent permitted by law, any condition or warranty which would otherwise be implied into these terms and conditions is excluded.
17. We take all due care in ensuring that our website is free of any virus, worm, Trojan horse and/or malware, however we are not responsible for any damage to your computer system which arises in connection with your use of our website or any linked website.
Limitation of Liability
18. To the full extent permitted by law, our liability for breach of an implied warranty or condition will not be greater than the amount you paid to access our website.
19. By accessing our website, you agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from all claims, actions, damages, costs and expenses including legal fees arising from or in connection with your use of our website.
20. These terms and conditions are to be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of NSW and any claim made by either party against the other which in any way arises out of these terms and conditions will be heard in NSW and you agree to submit to the jurisdiction of those Courts.
21. If any provision in these terms and conditions is invalid under any law the provision will be limited, narrowed, construed or altered as necessary to render it valid but only to the extent necessary to achieve such validity. If necessary the invalid provision will be deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining provisions will remain in full force and effect.
22. We undertake to take all due care with any information including Comments which you may provide to us when accessing our website. However we do not warrant and cannot ensure the security of any information which you may provide to us. Information you transmit to us is entirely at your own risk although we undertake to take reasonable steps to preserve such information in a secure manner.
VIP Terms: The VIP tickets are non-refundable and VIP Pack is only available to collect on the day of the event. You must therefore attend the event to receive your VIP Pack as it contains a physical copy of the books and DVD’s. If you are unable to attend you may ask someone to collect your VIP Pack on your behalf. The reason for this is that the contents of the VIP pack are ordered in bulk and delivered straight to the venue and given to you in person. This saves on handling and postage costs and there allows us to make the VIP Pack so affordable.
Quarantine Your Business & Personal Wealth From The Coronavirus Fall Out
Discover How To Safeguard Cash Flow And Protect Your Assets From Creditors, Lawyers And The Government – Even As The Crisis Deepens