1. Online Home Study Course & Member Resources - Valued at $10,000
Six month’s access to complete our comprehensive online course, designed to give you the fundamental knowledge you need and to push you to implement the learnings for maximum impact, supported by our experienced tutors. When combined with lifetime access to our members-only resource portal, you will have everything you need to succeed:
- Workshop videos
- Course manual and resources
- Templates and forms
- Members-only deal hub, plus much more
2. 3-Day Workshop - Valued at $10,000
Friday 11th - Sunday 13th October 2019 (Hilton Sydney)
Build on your knowledge and meet all the contacts you need in a one-stop-shop interactive, networking and live learning event. Dominique will personally deliver 3 days of leading edge content, plus bring her whole team of Real Estate Rescue experts to you for a live 3-day immersion process. It includes a comprehensive workbook, exercises, keynote talks from experts in their field and networking drinks. The event is fully catered for, including morning and afternoon tea as well as lunch.
3. Monthly Webinars with Dominique - Valued at $1,000
Life-time access to our monthly webinars for properly entrepreneurs for ongoing learning, networking and keeping your knowledge and hands-on experience at the cutting edge.
4. Legal Kit ($5000)
All the formal DIY legal documents you need for:
- Short sales
- Option deals Australia-wide
5. RP Data Professional Subscription by Corelogic - Valued at $2,400
6-months access to our custom-built RP Data online platform for sourcing properties and our cutting edge due diligence.
6. Email Support - Valued at $7,000
6-months access to legal and technical support for your Real Estate Rescue deals. You will get email access to our team of experts that are there for you to leverage off so that you can stand on the shoulders of giants even if you are just starting out.
7. Dedicated Funding
Access to exclusive funding for developing deals for our graduate community.
8. 3 Essential Resources
- Sources of Distressed Properties
- Quick Start Guide for Properly Entrepreneurs
- Due Diligence and the Properly Cycle