Add this incredible value VIP pack to your experience.
Take advantage of this offer and you’ll receive instant access to:
- The On-Market Distressed Property List ($1000): A national distressed lead list for
mortgage, divorce, liquidation and bankruptcy sales which you can potentially secure up to 40%
below market value
- Real Estate Rescue For Beginners Online Course ($447): Introductory Online Course
To Find & Potentially Secure Property At Up To Potentially 10-40% Below Market Value From
- Flipping Houses Australia For Beginners ($447): A Strategic Renovation Checklist
With Video Tutorials and Quizzes : To Potentially Buy Low, Add Value Through Smart Renovations,
And Then Sell For A Healthy Profit.
- Quarterly Economic Review ($79): The Quarterly Economic and Property Review
delivers comprehensive insights into the economic fundamentals that are affecting the
residential property market. The report looks at macroeconomic factors, housing finance, housing
supply, demographics together with capital city housing markets.
- Quarterly Rental Review ($29): The Quarterly Rental Review is a comprehensive
analysis into rental performance at a national, capital city and regional level across
Australia. This report looks at changes in median rent over time and identifies the regions that
have experienced growth and those that have seen a decline.
- Quarterly Auction Review ($29): The Quarterly Auction Review provides a national
analysis of auction results across Australia. The data reveals auction clearance rates and
volumes, and shows auction data down to a suburb level within our capital cities.
- Regional Market Update ($79): The Regional Market Update is a quarterly report
which provides a comprehensive analysis of the housing market performance across Australia’s
largest regional areas. Based on CoreLogic’s Hedonic home value data series, the report tracks
capital growth over the past five years across both house and unit markets with additional
analysis on the yearly performance across the upper and lower quartile market segments. The
report includes annual sales activity over the past decade, as well as figure for time on market
and vendor discounting rates over the most recent 12 month period, including the comparative
period one year earlier, as well as the addition of sales activity across broad price ranges.
- Pain and Gain ($49): The Pain and Gain Report is a quarterly report that provides a
national overview on the proportion of properties that are selling for a loss or a gain,
including an analysis of the performance of houses and units. The report also analyses capital
city markets, investor versus owner occupier resales, regional markets and provides a break down
by capital city council regions.
- Housing Market Update: The monthly Housing Market Update delivers timely, detailed
insights into the fundamentals that are affecting the residential property market. This report
looks at property value growth, sales volume, time on market and rental growth, together with
detailed charts and insights into capital city housing markets affordability.