TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF PURCHASE
Company: means Master Wealth Control Pty Ltd [ABN 121 480 366 77] trading as DG Institute having its
registered office at Level 22, 31 Market St Sydney NSW 2000 and its associated companies and business names
listed in clause 24 below.
Customer: means the person(s) or company named on the order form, online order or over the telephone.
Where the Customer is a corporation this agreement is signed under Section 126 of the Corporations Act 2001
by its agent.
This agreement regulates the sale by the Company to the Customer for the purchase by the Customer of the Company’s products and services concerning real estate education; business education; asset and wealth management; asset protection and succession planning; debt management as identified on the order form, online order or over the telephone.
On entering into this agreement, a 3 business day cooling off period commences and the Customer can cancel the agreement and receive a refund of all monies paid under the agreement during this cooling off period. A refund becomes a cancellation of the agreement in its entirety. Notice of cancellation within the cooling off period must be given by the Customer to the Company by email at the address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Notice of cancellation by telephone is not permitted. If the Customer has received products or services from the Company and used them within the cooling off period a refund is not permitted.
The sale price under the agreement stated on the order form, online order or over the telephone can be at the election of the Customer paid by lump-sum or by instalments as specified on the order form or over the telephone.
The Customer acknowledges that where payment to the Company is made by instalments, the full purchase price is payable and is a debt owing to the Company by the Customer.
By entering into this agreement the Customer agrees to pay the specified purchase price to the Company by the due dates and accepts responsibility and liability for payment. The Customer acknowledges that if payments are not made by the due dates, seminar services (if applicable) or the provision of products and services may be cancelled by the Company without notice and no refund or credit will be given.
The Customer charges its legal and beneficial interest in any real property, both present and future, in favour of the Company as security for any current and future indebtedness under this agreement, and the Company shall be entitled to lodge a caveat on the title of the Customer’s property noting its interest in terms of this agreement.
Where the Customer is a corporation, the signatory on behalf of the Customer hereby guarantees to the Company the performance by the Customer of all of its obligations under this agreement and indemnifies the Company from and against all and any costs, claims, damages and expenses whatsoever, and howsoever, arising out of the breach or non-performance by the Customer.
By entering into this agreement the Customer acknowledges that if default is made on any payment that remains outstanding for 60 calendar days or more then under the Privacy Act 1988 and similar privacy legislation, the Company can at its discretion list information about the default with a credit reporting agency and refer the Customer’s details to a debt collection agency to recover the outstanding balance. The Customer acknowledges and accepts liability for all legal costs on an indemnity basis and expenses incurred by the Company in connection with recovery of overdue accounts from the Customer.
The Customer acknowledges that:
- In the case of the Real Estate Rescue Program -
- the complimentary 6 months access to the RP Data Professional subscription and email support included with the package commences upon purchase of the package, and terminates after 6 months;
- the 30-Day Money Back Guarantee (the Guarantee), which applies only to the Real Estate Rescue program, commences on the date of purchase and expires after a period of 30 calendar days (the Trial Period). In order to be eligible for the Guarantee, the Customer must complete the Real Estate Rescue Online Course and all associated modules available on the Members Portal during the Trial Period. All other services including access to RP Data will be available the Customer during this Trial Period. If the Customer is not satisfied with Real Estate Rescue program and wishes to claim a refund under the Guarantee, the Customer must terminate this agreement in writing prior to the expiration of the Trial Period by email to the address email@example.com. The Notice must be sent from the same email address provided by the Customer at the time of registration. Notice by telephone is not permitted.
- The refund will be within 14 days from the date that the Notice is received by the Company.
- In the case of the Property Development Program that the complimentary 6 months access to the RP Data Professional; APRAO Feasibility Software subscription and email support included with the package commences upon purchase of the package, and concludes after 6 months; or
- In the case of the Business Turnaround Program that the complimentary 12 months access to the business subscription and email support included with the package commences upon purchase of the package, and concludes after 12 months; or
- In the case of the Flipping Houses Australia Program that the complimentary 6 months access to email support included with the package commences upon purchase of the package, and concludes after 6 months; or
- In the case of the Elite Mentoring Program the services include:
- up to 12 months complimentary access to the subscriptions associated with the program, including Corelogic RP Data Professional; and FastProperty Software Platform, and concludes at the end date of the Elite Mentoring Program;
- access to 12 monthly one on one coaching with a DGI trained Master Coach
- access to 12 monthly group coaching with a DGI trained Master Coach
- access to attend four 2-day quarterly exclusive livestream workshops
- access to 12 monthly exclusive livestreams
- access to 12 months of On Market and Off Market Leads List delivered weekly
- access to 12 months of an exclusive Digital Learning & Coaching Platform
- access to 12 months of a professional advisory team when in “Deal Zone”
- In the case of the Master Wealth Control Package the Customer is entitled to –
- Preparation of a suite of asset protection documents;
- lifetime amendments and updates to the asset protection documents;
- free contract reviews; and
- reduced conveyancing fees for property sales and purchases.
The Company is not responsible should the Customer not utilise the service during this time. Where a subscription is part of the agreement, the Customer acknowledges that all monthly/6 monthly/12 monthly subscription service charges are automatically charged/debited the same day each month/every 6 months/12 months until cancelled. To cancel a monthly/6 monthly/12 monthly product the Customer must give the Company notice by email at least 7 calendar days before the monthly/6 monthly/12 monthly charge is scheduled to be charged/debited.
Where a product or program includes a DG Institute Client Handbook, The Company reserves the right to make changes and updates to the policies and procedures at any time and without notification prior to the implementation; changes made affect any and all clients including past, current and prospective.
Where an event is part of the agreement, the Customer acknowledges that if non-attendance at any event or seminar services (if applicable) booked and paid occurs, the Customer:
- may transfer their enrolment to the same event on a future date (only if available) within 12 months of this agreement commencing; or
- may transfer their ticket to a nominated new attendee, subject to notifying the Company and providing full contact details for the nominated new attendee; and
- refers to an administration fee of $495 that applies if the Customer fails to notify the Company within 21 calendar days before the seminar services commence.
Where an event is part of the agreement, the Customer acknowledges that, if they do not notify the Company in writing or attend the seminar services he or she has booked and paid for within 12 months of this agreement commencing, the Customer’s ticket will be deemed to be abandoned by the Customer and he or she will not be entitled to any seminar services, any associated material, nor any refund of money paid. The Customer acknowledges that information, venue and event dates are subject to change and the Company is not responsible for any cancellation or rescheduling of venues, events, or changes in the program. In the case of rescheduling of an event, tickets will be transferred to the new date.
The Company declares and the Customer acknowledges that the intellectual property, copyright and trademarks relating to the products and services sold under this agreement are the sole and absolute property of the Company. The Customer acknowledges that title to all such intellectual property, copyright and trademarks relating to the products and services remains with the Company and are provided to the Customer for their personal use only and copying them is prohibited.
Aspects of the products and services provided by the Company may have been prepared and supplied by DGI Lawyers Pty Ltd (ABN 89 620 718 550) where relevant. The Company may retain the services of DGI Lawyers Pty Ltd from time to time at no cost to the Customer for advice and opinion as may be necessary for the soundness and regulatory compliance of the products and services supplied to the Customer. The Customer acknowledges that the services of DGI Lawyers Pty Ltd are limited to those services specified in this clause and does not include any disbursements which are payable by the Customer in full. The Customer further acknowledges that any specific and/or additional legal services provided by DGI Lawyers Pty Ltd at the Customer’s request will be charged to the Customer.
By entering into this agreement the Customer acknowledges reliance upon personal choices and decisions and not on any influence, persuasion, warranty or representation made by the Company.
The Customer accepts full responsibility for profits and losses arising out of the use of the Company’s products and services and no recourse can be had against the Company for indemnity for losses and conversely the Company has no recourse against the Customer for profits made.
The Customer acknowledges that the strategies taught by the Company require the Customer to implement them as an independent business person making their own investment decisions. The Company does not underwrite the Customer’s investment decisions nor warrant that the Customer’s investment choices or decisions are likely to be successful. The Company will, at the request of the Customer, provide answers to the Customer’s questions and provide general advice to the Customer without specific recommendations but rather guidance as to the Customer’s desired achievements and expectations.
The purpose and suitability of this product to the Customer relative to needs and circumstances have been considered by the Customer who declares that it is of a commercial and business nature and not for personal domestic or household use.
The terms and conditions set forth herein constitute the entire agreement between the parties and supersede and communications or previous agreements with respect to the subject matter of this contract. There are no warranties, representations, covenants or agreements, express or implied, between the parties except those expressly set forth in this agreement. No charge can be made to this agreement other than in writing and agreed to by both parties.
The jurisdiction and law applicable to this agreement is the State of New South Wales.
Service of notices process and documents by one party on the other shall be by email only at the respective email addresses stated in this agreement.
By entering into this agreement, the Customer authorises and consents to Master Wealth Control Pty Ltd (ACN 148 036 677) sharing the Customer’s personal details with its affiliated companies if necessary in order to engage services provided by other divisions of the business and to undertake a holistic approach to serve the Customer. The affiliated companies of Master Wealth Control Pty Ltd (ACN 148 036 677) include: DGI Finance Pty Ltd (ACN 621 059 756), DGI Wealth Management Pty Ltd (ACN 626 596 272), DGI Accounting Pty Ltd (ACN 625 320 363), Open Network Funding Pty Ltd (ACN 621 733 088), DGI Lawyers Pty Ltd (ACN 620 718 550), DGI Debt Management Pty Ltd (ACN 631 021 184) & DGI Asset Management Pty Ltd (ACN 631 156 897) and any other affiliated company created in the future. The Customer acknowledges that any information provided to the Company will be treated by all parties as confidential.
Master Wealth Control Pty Limited [ABN 121 480 366 77] trading as the DG Institute has a number of affiliated divisions including legal and accounting services. Dominique Grubisa is the principal of Dominique Grubisa Solicitors [ABN 41 932 057 101] and the director of DGI Lawyers Pty Ltd [ABN: 89 620 718 550] and DGI Accounting Pty Ltd [ABN: 50 625 320 363]. The divisions are subject to State, Territory and Commonwealth Regulation in their respective spheres of activity.
This legal practices’ conducted by Dominique Grubisa and her legal services are independent of and not provided by or affiliated with Dominique Grubisa’s other businesses.
LEGAL & COMMERCIAL REGULATORY INFORMATION
Dominique Grubisa has practiced law as a barrister and as a solicitor for many years. As a practicing lawyer her obligations to her clients and to the proper administration of justice are detailed in State, Territory and Commonwealth legislation. The obligations and responsibilities that Dominique Grubisa has to the clients of her legal practice are in addition to the regulatory controls that apply to companies and businesses in commerce.
Dominique Grubisa is the director of Master Wealth Control Pty Ltd [ABN 121 480 366 77] trading as the DG Institute (MWC) which is associated with the other companies that comprise DGI Group. The products and services marketed by Dominique Grubisa both through, MWC and her associated companies and business enterprises aim to preserve your privacy relative to your personal affairs disclosed by you in your dealings with them.
Confidentiality is the mainstay of our relationship and Dominique Grubisa and her associated companies will not act against your best interests nor put their interests in priority to yours in providing any products and services to you. In legal wording there will be no conflict of interest between your interests and those of Dominique Grubisa and her associated companies.
Dominique Grubisa in her capacity as a lawyer has created the legal and commercial documents and products that are marketed by MWC, and they are her intellectual property. The sale price of the products sold are paid to the company with whom you will be dealing and Dominique Grubisa and her practice as lawyers will receive part of the sale price as paid.
This information is provided to you as a disclosure of the inter-relationship between Dominique and her companies and financial interests.
It is a legal requirement that we disclose the commercial structures to you and that you acknowledge that such disclosures have been made to you.
DATE: 30 July 2021