Little known ways to find undervalued property in Australia
We are thrilled to announce the launch of the Property Lovers Podcast by the DG Institute.
This podcast series is all about giving you a competitive edge in your property journey.
We’ll be discussing little known strategies, tools, and information to help you add value and create wealth through property.
So if you love property as much as we do and want to build your own property empire, this is for you.
The topic of our first episode is, How to find undervalued property in Australia right now.
We’re diving in to: Little known ways to find undervalued property in Australia
- How the founder of the DG Institute, Dominique Grubisa, went from being a barrister, to broke and homeless, to running a multimillion dollar business helping people to create wealth through property.
- The top 3 circumstances where people are very motivated to sell properties.
- An overview of what distressed property is and how it can create a win-win situation for all parties involved.
- How to use a ‘recipe’ to obtain a competitive advantage to receive superior results in property.
- Why the DG Institute made it their mission to empower people to create wealth and financial freedom through property.
- Why data is the new gold and how you can apply this to building your own property empire.
It’s live now in all good places for a listen.