Why Take The Personality Test?
It is critical that you understand your strengths and weaknesses, because they will definitely have an impact on your life and ultimate success. In gaining understanding, you can then adjust your course to take advantage of your strengths and to complement your areas of weakness.
We have partnered with Dominique’s mentor and coach, Paul Blackburn and his company, Global Success Academy, to bring to you a personality profile that we believe is the best in the field and has been designed for Australians.
It has been tested and backed by 32 years of clinical experience where Paul has seen human behaviour via all angles - everything from counselling bushfire victims at their lowest to training athletes to be psychologically in top form at the Australian Institute of Sport and everything in between.
This step-by-step process is the basis for teaching the self-management tools necessary to reach our full potential, both personally, interpersonally and in our business and financial undertakings.
Property Entrepreneur and
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Identify your major strengths and learn how to 'play' to them.
- Recognise your major weaknesses and form a plan to rectify them.
- Self-manage the realisation of your full potential.
- Understand the formative factors in the development of your personality, allowing for a deeper understanding of your thoughts and actions.
- Recognise the various 'types' of personalities and understand their source of motivation.
- Predict the likely actions of the various personality types and learn strategies to effectively deal with each type.
ABOUT THE ASSESSMENT
The assessment is completed through an untimed online questionnaire, and takes about 10 minutes to complete. We recommend that you do this in a quiet space where you won’t be interrupted. Definitions of the words can be found by hovering your mouse over the word.
In order to get the most out of the profile, we suggest the following:
- Answer the questions from a work context rather than a personal context
- Don’t overthink your answers – go with your first response
- Be honest – answer as you are, not how you would like to be perceived